株式会社植村漁具は釣具やアウトドア用品の総合卸売問屋です。

Company History

June 1950
Founded by Kiyoteru Uemura for the purpose of wholesale fishing Tackle and fishing Tackle
January 1958
Incorporated and Kiyoteru Uemura appointed as the first president
August 1967
The head office was relocated from 331 Takezakicho, Shimonoseki City, Yamaguchi Prefecture to 1-14-23 Takezakicho, Shimonoseki City, Yamaguchi Prefecture.
May 1968
Yoshitada Uemura becomes the second president.
April 1985
The head office was relocated from 1-14-23 Takezaki-cho, Shimonoseki-shi, Yamaguchi to 7-2 Oroshishinmachi, Shimonoseki-shi, Yamaguchi.
October 1987
Opened “Shark Kokurakita store”.
November 1998
Opened “Shark Chofu Store”
December 1998
Opened “Shark Shin-Shimonoseki store”
April 2008
Moved the head office to 6-6 Oroshishinmachi, Shimonoseki City, Yamaguchi refecture. Changed the trade name to UEMURA FISHING TACKLE CO .LTD
April 2009
Acquired Angle Co., Ltd. (Saeki-ku, Hiroshima City).
Opened “Angle Main Store”, “Angle Niho Store”, “Angle Oshima Store”, “Angle Sea Fishing Equipment”, and “Angle Koyaura Store”.
May 2011
Opened “Amphitheater Yamaguchi”, “Amphitheater Hofu”, “Amphitheater Tokuyama” and “Amphitheater Kudamatsu”.
November 2011
Opened “Angle Kokuto Store”.
March 2012
Opened “Angle Japanese White Store”, “Angle Kikukawa Store”, “Angle Hikoshima Store”, “Angle Gotsu Store”, “Fishing Pirates Toyooka Store”, and “Fishing Pirates Miki Store”.
June 2012
Opened “Angle Hamada store”.
August 2014
Opened “Angle Tsushima store”.
March 2015
Opened “Angle Sakaiminato”
May 2020
Changed the name of “Shark Shin-Shimonoseki” to “Angle Shin-Shimonoseki”
Jun 2020
Changed the name of “Shark choufu” to “Angle Choufu”
July 2020
Relocated “Angle Itsukaichi” to a new building
ページ上部へ